how to custom colors
How to Custom wedding invitations with your own colors
1. This color chart is for all colors on the invitation card in digital offset printing, including background color, design color and lettering color. You can custom all colors without any charges.
2. This color chart does not apply to ribbon, pocket and laser cut invitations. Please contact us (our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you still have any questions about our invitations.
Here is the guide:
1. Click the Color Chart to zoom it.
2. Find the Color you want and then note the coordinate position Or Color Name. For example,coordinate position A0 is Black.
3. Write your color requests in the form of special instructions and comment when you place an order. If you want to change the background color to Black, please specify something like this in the special requirement section: I want the background to be A0. By this way, our designer will work on the design for you.
After you order, we will email you proofs with all requests you asked for. All revisions before printing is free of charge.