We’re here for you
- Shipping & returns
- Our price & service
- Paper Stock
- Wedding invitation etiquette
- Printing Method
- What shipping methods do you use?We have cooperation with many courier companies around the world such as DHL, FedEx, TNT, RPX and SF Express. The service we use generally depends on the delivery address and our shipping department will select the best shipping method so assured that your package will reach you quickly and safely.
- How much does shipping cost? Shipping is free of charge to the United States and Canada when you place an order over $72. We can ship to other countries as well, such as Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, etc. If you are from another country outside of the US and Canada, then $25 will be automatically added to your order as a shipping fee.
- Can you ship to a P.O. BOX address? Unfortunately, we cannot ship to any P.O. Box addresses. We require all customers to provide us with a physical address to ensure your products will reach you safely.
- How can I track my order after it has been shipped? After we ship the order, we will email you a tracking number, which you may follow on the chosen courier’s website.
- Can you ship orders overseas and how long will it take for me to receive it?We can ship orders to all the countries in the world. Once you place an order, we will email you proofs for bulk order within 2 business days.
The estimated delivery time depends on the items you order and shipping method you selected. In order to ensure that your items arrive in time for your event, please use the following calculation to determine the estimated date you’ll receive your order:
(Processing Time) + (Shipping Time) = Estimated Delivery Time.
Processing Time Shipping Time 1-2 weeks (Standard Printing) 7-10 business days (Standard Shipping Time) 2-3 weeks (Custom Items) 3-5 business days (Expedited Shipping Time)
- *Processing Time: the period of time from when you approve the order to when the order leaves the warehouse. In this period we may contact you to confirm order details or prepare your custom order product.
*Shipping Time: the period of time from when the item be shipped to when it arrives at your door. It usually takes about 3-5 business days by expedited shipping or 7-10 business days by standard shipping. Note: All courier companies do not deliver on weekends or national holidays.
- I need my cards as soon as possible. Do you take rush orders?If you are pressed for time, you’d better select “Rush Order(+$20.00)” at the section of “Special Requirements” on the product details page. After reviewing the details of your order, we will try our best to expedite processing your order so that you may receive your order within your requested time frame.
- Do you send samples? Yes, simply click on “Order Samples” (found under the Order Information section at the bottom of our website) and complete the form.
- What is your return policy?Our main goal is to ensure all customers are happy and satisfied with our products, therefore in certain cases we will arrange returns. Please carefully read our strict guidelines below: Returns may be considered under the following conditions only:
- • All requests for returns due to mistaken shipments must be approved by us within three working days from receipt of order.
• You are requested to provide us with the Authorization number of the shipping goods. Failure to approve the Authorization will result in no action.
• Merchandise must be in ‘good as new’ condition. You can open them, but please be careful not to damage or mark the products.
• No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and any other situations beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you may request damages from the shipping company.
• Buyer shall be responsible for shipping costs for the return.
• Returns based on color issues are not accepted due to color variations on computer monitors, so you must consider a slight color change from your actual proof prints to what you see on screen. Your printed invitations will be close to the colors shown on our printed color card, but due to the custom nature of printing, these colors can vary over time and may not match perfectly. While color may not always be an exact match, keep in mind that we always make sure each and every order looks beautiful and that the color will look beautiful! We carefully check each order prior to shipping, but if there is a problem with your order please let us know as soon as possible and we will gladly fix it for you!
- What does the price include? 1).If you order wedding invitations, you will get free outer envelopes. And we can print your return address onto the envelopes for you for free. 2). Please note, our prices are in US dollars. If you are from Canada, Australia, or European countries, when you go to checkout, it will automatically be converted into the currency in your own country according to the current exchange rate.
- May I cancel the order after it reaches you?Yes, if you dislike our e-proofs or the quality of our service BEFORE we print your order, then you will be able to cancel your order and receive a refund. However, due to the fact that our designers have spent time on the design of your order, $15 will be deducted as a design fee when we provide you with the refund.
- What methods of payment do you accept?We accept Paypal, Visa Card, MasterCard, DiscoverCard, American Express, E Check (Note: If you use E-Check, the process will take up to 4 working days due to the clearance process.) and Western Union (Note: If you wish to use Western Union, you can contact us for further information).
- May I order extra envelopes in case I need them later? Yes. If you need more than the amount, simply ask for additional outer envelopes when you place the order.
- What should I do if I want to make any changes?We are excited and happy to help create the invitation of your dreams for your big day! We offer 2 complimentary revisions with digital proofs to make sure your order is just right! Should you require additional changes beyond this, an additional charge of $5 per revision will incur.
We will do our best to make any changes before your order is printed. However, due to our fast turn-around time, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to intercept or change any order once it has reached our factory. Thus, it is important that you make sure your order is correct before you confirm your e-proofs.
- May I customize the color or size of an invitation shown on screen?Unfortunately the size cannot be changed, however you are welcome to change the color or font when placing your order.
If you do require a color change then you will be asked to write your color request, background and lettering details in the “Special Requirements” area of the order form. You can give us the name of the color or choose the color from our color chart. After you place the order, our designer will create your proofs according to your requests and email you proofs within 36 hours. If you want to make any changes, please email or call us back.
- Can you print other foreign languages besides English?Yes, it is a free service, however we do require you to provide us with the wording before or after you place the order. You also agree to take responsibility for any mistakes, therefore we do ask you to check your wording thoroughly before submitting that information to us.
- May I add some additional information on the response cards?Yes, we will happily change the wording on the response cards. You can either add some additional information onto the response card or change the entire wording. The changes are free of charge. You just need to write clear instructions in the “Special Requirements” of the order page when you place the order.
- Do you offer other cards besides wedding invitations?If you want to order other cards, such as gift cards, menu cards, wedding programs, bridal shower invitations, enclosure cards, place cards, etc., we can easily custom make them to suit your needs and requirements.
- How do I choose an amount which is not available in the main quantity box? The quantity you are needing to order will be available by first selecting a quantity in the main quantity box and then selecting the quantity in the “Extra Invitations”. For example, if you want to order 130 invitations, please select 110 in the main quantity box and then select 20 in the “Extra Invitations” box to make the total amount of your order 130.
The front of paper
The back of paper
Type B: Premium Thick White Cardstock Japanese made, high quality 110 lb thick cardstock has a classic white textured matte surface for fluent writing. It features a subtle texture that is reminiscent of fine artists’ paper. Japanese paper is made either with the bark of the sativa or with bamboo shoots, making it extremely resilient.
The front of paper
The back of paper
Type C: Pearl Luster Cardstock Made in Italy, this thick 115lb card features a smooth and silky surface that offers a luxurious hand-feel. It is the thickest of the three card-stocks and offers a more durable and smooth texture.
The front of paper
The back of paper
- When’s the best time to order my wedding invitations?Invitations should be ordered at least four months prior to the wedding. Engraved and letterpress invitations should be ordered around four to five months in advance.
- When should we mail out our wedding invitations?Invitations should be mailed on average 6-8 weeks before the wedding.
- Whose names should be included on the invitations?Traditionally, only the bride’s parents’ names are listed at the top of the invitation, especially if they’re hosting and paying for the entire event. However in recent years both parents have been included .
- Are response cards necessary? It is highly advised that you include a response card in your invitation ensemble. Not only does this provide an accurate count for food and beverage, this will also help you figure the number of tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, and cake.
It's the most cost effective version and fastest amoung the printing method.
This is flat, but can print colorful patterns.
That can save the time and it will take 3-4 working days to produce after you confirm the eproof.
Foil Printing:It's reflective and shiny! The most common color around here are gold, rose gold and silver.
Foil stamping requires special foil presses and custom dies that are generally expensive to make.
The cost is more expensive than digital printing. The turnoaround is longer than
digital printing cause it need to make the plate, it will take 5-9 wokring days to produce after you confirm the eproof.