How to Customize Colors
1. This color chart is for all colors on the invitation card in digital offset printing, including background color, design color and lettering color. You can customize all colors without any charges.
2. This color chart does not apply to ribbon, pocket, nor laser cut invitations. Please contact us (our email address: email@example.com) if you have any questions about our invitations.
1. Click the Color Chart to zoom in.
2. Find the Color you want and then note the coordinate position or Color Name. For example, coordinate position A0 is Black.
3. Write your color requests in the Special Requirements section. If you want to change the background color to Black, please specify something like this in the Special Requirement Section: I want the background to be E1 and wording to be L0.
After you place your order, we will email you proofs with all the indicated requests. All revisions done before printing are free of charge.
Original Version Custom Version