10 Easy Ways to Create a Simple and Elegant Wedding Cake of Your Own
Your wedding cake will be a focal point of your reception, so it’s important to think long and hard about what style is right for you. If your wedding is an informal, understated or intimate occasion, a small simple cake could be the perfect choice for you. Here are some easy and creative ideas to keep your wedding cake design simple, stylish and cost-effective!
1. One simple-to-execute idea is to create a white /naked cake decorated with moss and leaves.
via Chic Wedd
via Hi Miss Puff/via Emma Loves Weddings
2. Cupcake Wedding Cakes is a creative alternative for simple cake ideas, and it is cost effective too.
via Nou Ba
3. A cake topper is one of the easiest ways to give a simple wedding cake an extra special touch.
4. The Trending Drip Wedding Cake goes with any style of cake, from naked, semi-naked to fully frosted.
via Piterest/via Ruffled
5. Goid Foil Details can make your simple naked or white wedding cake a priceless, gilded creation.
6. Two-Tone Wedding Cakes
7. Semi-Naked Wedding Cakes with layer of frosting is one best choice for those who are on the hunt for a simple, rustic wedding cake design.
via Wedding Toamaze
8. Single Tier Mini Wedding Cake is simple, unique, and easy to serve.
9. Add Unique Decorations to Wedding Cakes, for example, you can add twine wraps for a rustic effect or some macarons to make a lovely sweet modern cake.
10. Fresg Flowers Between Each Tier can make even the simplest white wedding cake look extra stunning
via via Chic Wedd/via Powers Studios
11. Give your cake a visually pleasing structure by choosing a square or hexagonal shape.
via Festival Brides