30+ Frozen Winter Wonderland Wedding Ideas
Planning for a significant wedding in cold seasons? Winter wonderland is probably one of the best ideas, because it embodies all things magical, mysterious and most of all, romantic. If you live in a place where there’s no snow, you can create a real winter fairy tale world using frosted trees, glasses, glitters, white flowers, candles and lots of lights, and sparkling crystals everywhere. Enjoy the examples below and breathe in the frozen air!
1.Romantic snowy Outdoor/Indoor wedding ceremony
2. stunning ice queen wedding dresses for winter wonderland brides
3. Snowflake theme Acrylic wedding inviations
5. Create an frozen wonderland world
6. Add other icy colors
If not for an all-white winter wedding, mystical lighting is definitely necessary for creating a winter wonderland atmosphere. Also, colors such as ice blue, blush, light purple, glittery and silver are usually frequently recommended for a wedding fairytale.
7.Winter theme wedding cakes
8. Make some cute wedding desserts and drinks with winter touches
Your wedding desserts and drinks can be quite a powerful way to put a special touch to your wedding day decoration. In fact, making desserts icy, adding some snowflake-shaped icing and some glitter will make your desserts fit beautifully into your winter wedding decoration.
9. All white tree branches decor with white flowers and crystal garlands.
Also, this is very dramatic winter decoration and it is perfect for a winter-inspired look! However, the guests will probably love taking pictures in front of it, thanks to its beauty.
10. Wedding dance floor with snowflake lighting
11. Diamond and crystal embellished heel shoes for ice queen
12.Crystal and diamand bridal bouquet
13. Magical princess carriage for a fairytale theme
13.Creative frozen world outdoor wedding