7 Inspirational Elegant Wedding Colors with Matching Invites Ideas
elegant wedding invitations,  Wedding Color Palette,  wedding themes
Elegant wedding ideas are always filledwith romantic candlelight, draping, and stunning silver and gold details. Elegant Wedding Invitations are gorgeous too and have the power to establish the tone of your special day to your guests. Below we have listed some of our incredible elegant invitations with inspirational color ideas. Enjoy!
If you like the invite, please click the image to shop for it!
1. Navy-In case you haven’t heard, navy is the new black! It goes with silver, gold, blush, grey, red, burgundy…and so many more colors! It is elegant no matter the season and is so easy to work with! Another perk is that it compliments all skin tones, so navy colored attire is always a great choice!
Photo Credits: via SMP/via Glamour and Grace/via SMP/
Invitation from Elegant Wedding Invites
2. Blush-Blush has taken the wedding world by storm and it’s no wonder why! It’s romantic, soft, delicate, and just makes you feel like falling in love. Floral is abundant in this color choice so it’s a very easy color to work with for your wedding.
Photo Credits:via Wedding Sparrow/via Burnetts Boards/Invitation from EWI/
via Chic Vintage Brides/via Brides
Find Matching Blush Wedding Invites >>
3. Chic Rustic Style-The key to rustic chic is taking a brown neutral (think latte, Kraft, mocha, etc.) and pairing it with a color of your choosing. Normally a pastel tone helps give a vintage vibe, a bright tone helps freshen up summer looks, and dark tones create elegance.
Photo Credits:via Rock My Wedding/via Jana Wedding/Invitation from EWI/
Find More Rustic Wedding Inivtes >>
4. Ivory-Ivory is so loved because it is the perfect neutral. It’s a warm tone that is forgiving on skin tone AND super elegant when used in décor. And because it is neutral it literally works with anything, including white!
Invitation from Elegant Wedding Invites/via Brit.Co
Cheap Elegant Wedding Invitations >>
5. Light Blue-Light blue, dusty blue, sky blue…all of these names work for a fabulous color that is quickly on the rise! Pair it with navy, grey, black…it works! Pair it with white or ivory, it works! Gold, silver, champagne…it still works! The only thing that is limited in this color is fresh floral, so incorporating lots of greenery really helps this color pop.
Photo Credits:via Instagram/via Apple Brides/Invitation from EWI
6. Champagne-Champagne is gold’s more sophisticated cousin! It isn’t as sharp and brassy as gold, so it really helps push an elegant feel. This color can stand alone and be your primary wedding color or it can accent a more vivid hue. Either way, champagne pops…figuratively and literally!
via Once Wed/Invitation from Elegant Wedding Invites
Elegant Glittery Laser Cut Inivtes >>
7. Glitter Gold-Mixed metallics are so hot right now! And it’s no wonder…they are all so fabulous, why should you pick just one?!? And because they are supposed to be mix and match, there are no rules to play by, which makes decorating and attire sooo much easier, and what bride wouldn’t love that?
Photo Credits:via Rock My Wedding/via Victoria Selman/Invitation from EWI/
via Female Magzine/via Ling’s Moment