May the Force Be With You:21 Creative Star Wars Themed Wedding Ideas
The movie, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, has created the highest box office of North America just before I started to write this blog. Have you watched the movie and do you like it? I know Star Wars fan are all around the world and the Star Wars mania is at an all-time high. Get in back to the point, if you are a super Star Wars fan, you can’t miss a Star Wars themed wedding. However, let’s to be honest, you may easily make a this kind of wedding into a kid’s party. Don’t worry, I’ve collected top 21 star wars themed ideas for you, from the Princess Leia’s wedding hairstyle to the a lightsaber send-off, to make your wedding fun and memorable. Just feel the force and love!
1. Photography Ideas with classic Star Wars elements: clone troopers, lightsabers, AT-AT…
2. Wedding Cake with AT-AT toppers
Amanda McKinnon Photography
3. Wedding rings & D2R2 ring bearer
-“I love you.”-“I know.” Do you still remember these lines?
This R2D2 plays the role of ring bearer…amazing!
4. Princess Leia style updo
5. Wedding Dress reminds me of Padme Amidala
6. Wedding Bouquets with lightsabers
7. Dessert Bar Ideas
8. Star Wars mixed with Lego…isn’t it beautiful?
9. Wedding Centerpieces with clone trooper’s helmet
10. Flower girls: let the little child stars in your wedding get in on the act with mini Hans and Leia costumes.
11. Darth Vader Inspiration Wedding Favors
12. Master Yoda Inspired Wedding Table Number Cards
13. Guest Book Ideas