Ten Trending Wedding Theme Ideas for 2017
Hi, brides to be ! It is time to start planning your 2017 wedding. We’ve been working hard this week checking out the hottest 10 wedding theme trends for 2017, and we think you’re going to love what we’ve come back with! They are all chic, sophisticated, fresh and completely fabulous! Take a look and be inspired.
Mother Nature had it right with greenery: it’s lush, it looks expensive, and it can be moulded to fit any area that you need to treat. It’s always a classic look and even though it’s now considered trendy, it will never go out of style. Our invitations have a wonderful botanical touches and we have the perfect shades of green to coordinate with this style wedding.
2. Just like Mother Nature had it right with greenery, she didn’t let us down with fresh flowers either. A garden wedding is wonderfully romantic setting and fresh florals make all the difference. We have a wide variety of floral inspired invitations for this type of wedding that will leave your guests saying “simply beautiful” and they are sure to say the same about you on your wedding day.
3. There something completely charming about a barn wedding. Whether it is truly an old barn filled with many years of history or one that has been newly built to give you the feel of that nostalgia, a barn wedding is just filled with charm. Whether your invitation is romantic and elegant, or something a bit more rustic, we are sure to have an invitation that suits your barn wedding plans.
4. All that’s old is new again and that holds true for vintage inspired weddings. Whether it’s the color palette that gives you the feel of vintage or you have antique furniture used to display desserts or dine upon, unique seating, or you are getting married in a Victorian home, vintage is hot right now.
5. All shades of neutral can be done so elegantly. It’s minimalistic yet it feels so grand. This color palette works in almost every setting and our neutral invitations are sure to set the right tone for your big day.
6. 2017 is going to be a year full of creative DIY wedding ideas, for instance, you can DIY unique watercolor wedding. There are pretty fun ways to bring watercolor into your wedding, like watercolor invitations,watercolor table numbers, menus, and escort cards.
7. A boho wedding is best defined as eclectic. It’s an easy theme to pull off because everything doesn’t have to be matchy-matchy, but when it all comes together it couldn’t match more perfectly.
8. For the brides that are lucky enough to have a beautiful forest for their backdrop for their wedding, the possibilities are endless. You have invited yourself into nature and forest weddings are best done when you work WITH the landscape and not against it. Pops of color help define the space and candlelight gives a sense of romance that no building could ever hold.
9. Walking into a dream is exactly how I fairytale wedding should feel. A fairytale wedding is one of grandeur, lushness, and above all, romance. They call it the Big Day for reason, and a fairytale wedding lives up to that. Our fairytale inspired invitations are sure to wow your guests long before the big day comes around.
10. Ahhh…the tropics. Filled with sensuality, palm leaves, and bold splashes of color, the tropics make for amazing vacations and even more amazing weddings. Our invitations are sure to set the right tone letting your guests know that when they come to your wedding, they should be ready to let their hair down and party.