Tips to Plan Romantic Boho Weddings 2018
Boho is a wedding trend that is gaining in popularity. It is relaxed, informal, and truly magical for a wedding in any setting. We’ve put together some Boho ideas for each aspect of your wedding to inspire you to create the beautiful Boho wedding you’ve always dreamed of. Read on for inspiration!
The Boho bride is as carefree as her attire, hair, and make-up. And because Boho is about a relaxed and carefree vibe, it doesn’t mean it’s casual or sloppy…think flowing, romantic, and free and you’ve nailed the Boho look!
1. Boho Dresses – Backless, two-piece, lace, long sleeves, shoulder-off, simple or intricate patterns
2. Hairstyles – Floral Crowns, loose up-dos, braids, waves, headbands | Make-up – Natural, glowy, soft colors
3. Footwear – Barefoot, delicate sandals, ankle bracelets, ribbons braided around the legs
Boho décor is where the look really comes together. Avoid matchy-matchy décor as a mixed match look helps create a relaxed vibe, which is what Boho is all about. Think lush and free form when it comes to flowers. Lots of natural elements like wood and antlers also help set the right vibe.
1. Wild flowers, full roses, lots of greenery, garlands
2. Dreamcatchers & Feathers & Doilies
3. Macramé & Crochet
EWI Wedding Invitations
To make sure your guests know that a Boho inspired wedding is planned, you will want to make sure your invitation gets across that theme. Think lush flowers, whimsical touches, and casual wording to help get your theme across to your guests.