Useful DIY Ideas for Crafty Brides: Adding Shimmer to Your Invitations
Hi brides, it’s DIY time! If you are still not satisfied with the wedding invitations that you have bought or are making them homemade, we are here to assist. Embellishing your stationery can be surprisingly easy and affordable. We have 6 simple and cost-effective ways help inspire you to add a touch of shimmer to your invitations. Shop the materials from Elegant Wedding Invites to create your personalized DIY wedding invitations.
1. Gold Leaf Invitation-Gold Leaf Invitation-All you need is just a little bit of glue and a few sheets of gold foil. Lightly swipe the glue where you want the gold foil then apply the foil on top and let it dry. When the glue has dried, pull away the excess foil and bam, you have a Gold Leafed invitation.
2. A piece of glitter cardstock used as a backer will make your card have a totally refreshed look. It’s affordable and easy which is always a win if you are trying to DIY. The original invite used in the below image is from Elegant Wedding Invites.
3. Laser cut can enhance your invitation card with emperor elegance. If a laser cut wrap is too much pattern for you, then why not to turn to a partial laser cut backer, here are some ideas for you to try.
4. Putting embellishments on wedding invitations is big trend for brides in 2018. For example, if you have picked a full glitter laser cut wrap but feel it needs a little gracefulness, then ribbon can help you get the graceful look that you want. Check out one of the ideas below.
5. This one is very easy and quick, you can simply add one or a few little pearl or diamond stickers to your invite… e.g. in the center of the flowers. They are really affordable and easy to use and make a big statement for such a tiny little detail.
Ribbon and Wax Seal, what an impeccable companion of these two ideas working together! This idea is especially great for simple calligraphy invitation card because the ribbon and the wax seal are your pattern!
Shop Wedding Invtation Sets for Your DIY Invitations