What happens on Weddings 2017: Top 8 Things Brides Will Regret Not Knowing
2017 wedding trends
Even though we are already in the beginning of 2017, it won’t be late for us to search for wedding trends. In fact, trends are getting much clearer as time goes. Today’s 7 wedding trends we listed below are more than predicted since they are based on more real wedding facts. There are limitless ways to get inspiration from these trends ideas to match your wedding style. You have our full permission to steal these ideas for your wedding day.
1. Let’s start with colors. Neutral tones have paved the way for a total return to color. Expect to see pops of bold shades and warm neutral color pairings. To talk about specific colors, the most popular wedding color till now in 2017 is burgundy. We have seen too many pretty neutral color combos in burgundy everywhere in pinterest. Metallic colors are still huge in 2017, however don’t overwhelm with these colors, but instead use them for rich, sparkling accents.
The Rose Gold Romance Palette via Colin Cowie Weddings
Invitation from Elegant Wedding Invites
2. Brides are crazy for wedding dresses. If you want to be on trend this year, embrace off-the-shoulder, plunging necklines, opt for ruffles and floral gowns or dresses. Remember to pay attention to the back of your bridal gown as well as the front. Wedding dresses with dramatic backs are very fashionable for 2017.
Dress from Millanova
Wedding Dress from Morilee via Wedding Inspirasi
3. More greenery and garden florals: Green hues are making their mark significantly in weddings in 2017, with loose organic centerpieces and bouquets are being created solely with mixed greens, garlands, small branches, and leaves to create a natural and simple feel. Flowers will certainly never go out of style, but this year they may have to move over for bright and beautiful leaves.
Photo via Best Day Ever
Photo Credit: Megan Robinson
Recommended Greenery inspired Invites
4. Translucent Cakes :The latest trend in the wedding dessert arena is cakes that are just barely frosted.
via Whimsical Wonderland Wedding
via Wedding Chicks
5. We are seeing more creative DIY decoration in weddings, especially in signage boards.
Photo Credits:via Rustic Wedding Chic/via Hi Miss Puff/via Brides/via
via Love My Dress /via Wedd Book
6. Elaborate entrances and vertical impact. To create a beautiful and long-lasting memory, couple are taking advantage of the vertical visual space above guest tables and highlighting it with a number of options, such as tall tapers paired with luxurious candelabras, romantic drapery, low-hanging string lights or bulbs and chandeliers in a variety of shapes and sizes.
7. Flights of fancy. Tall glass vases are making a comeback. The tall glass vase is wonderful option for the DIY bride who intends to do a practice run before her wedding day.
via Wedding Luxe